Access to Casa Mia
Casa Mia Guest House is situated in central Plymouth.
Parking is on street and reduced rate all day parking vouchers are available from us.
There is no designated disabled parking space however there is allowance for 1 car with a disabled badge outside our front door.
There are 9 steps up to the front door with a low handrail, with a further step over into the porch/hallway. Ground/first and second floors are level with easy rise stairs and wide handrail between floors. There is a double en-suite room on the ground floor, the en-suite has good access and a grab rail but is not suited to wheelchairs.
Check in is between 4-7pm or by special arrangement. Guests must vacate room by 10:30am on the day of departure.
The bus and train stations are a 15 mins walk. There is a taxi service available at both.
City centre, restaurants and bars are a short walk from Casa Mia Guest House.
- Assistance is available with luggage and the corridors and stairs are lit at all times.
- All TV's have remote control.
- There are cordless kettles in all rooms.
- Full table service is available at breakfast.
- There is good mobile phone reception.
- Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guest house.
- We welcome walkers and cyclists and have a secure area for bikes.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets.
Breakfast is served between 8:30 - 9:00 Mon - Fri and 8:30 - 9:30 on Sat -Sun.
Earlier breakfast may be available on request.
We pride ourselves on sourcing local, fresh and free range where possible and provide a selection of teas and coffee.